- 1/3 of a regular package of oreos crushed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1.75 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 cup of milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and place muffin/cupcakes liner in a muffin pan.
2. Cream together the sugar and butter until you can't see the sugar granules.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
4. Combine flour and baking powder and then add to the cream mixture and mix well.
5. Stir in the milk until the batter is smooth.
6. Add in your Oreo cookie crumbs and mix well.
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Check to see if they are done by inserting a toothpick in the middle of a cupcake. If it comes out clean, they are done.
8. Decorate! (or not) They are dense enough that you can choose to treat them more like muffins.
|3 Little Mermaid cupcakes for some little girls. The sprinkles are dolphins!|