Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Life, New Blog

I started my last blog as a happy-go-lucky newly wed whose biggest concerns involved getting in shape and baking yummy things.  Of course, those two things are still important to me; but, I felt like it was time for a new leaf for my newly changed life.  Thus, a new blog.

If you're following me from my old blog I still plan to cook, I still plan to share my struggles to get in shape, I do plan to share the occasional book review (though not for every book I read anymore), and I still plan to share parts of my life.  Now though, there is a Squishy in there too.  :)

Our daughter joined us in May of this year and we couldn't be happier.  It's changed our lives a lot.  My husband is now wrapped around a tiny finger.  I'm no longer working except for the rare occasion (Squishy comes with me) and I'm spending most of my time trying to figure out how to take care of a tiny person, 3 dogs, and a house.

I'd love for you to join me on this adventure and this new phase in my life.  I look forward to your comments and I hope to discover some more cool blogs along the way.

 Squishy's Daddy and I before leaving the hospital.

More Squishy photos after the cut!



 What else are curious parents to do when they want to know how much the baby weighs?

 Sleepy Squishy

No comments:

Post a Comment