Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Addiction

I think I have a problem; but, I'm going to pretend I don't because I'm not ready to give it up.  I have, in my completely un-professional opinion, become addicted to nail polish.

I've always had a ton of nail polish; but, in the past I've maybe used each one once and kept the same polish on until it chipped to tiny little islands all alone in the middle of my nail.

Well, apparently I got a beat down from the nail polish fairy in my sleep and I have been rocking polish everyday for at least a month now and I change it up probably once a week if not more often.

It looks great on my nails; but, this could get pricy if I let it keep going since I've also decided I'm going to only buy quality nail polish now.  OPI and Essie are fabulous but about $8 a bottle.  Yup, I've lost my mind.



On the other hand, I'm loving my nails right now.  I did Nothin Mousie Bout It over two coats of If you Moust you Moust.  Both of which I had to get because they are from the Vintage Minnie Mouse collection that OPI did and I love all things Disney.

To actually make use of my new addiction I'll probably add a nail polish tag and post swatches as I get new colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment